Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Few Doodles.

I love to doodle, and found a cool app called Sketchbook Express that makes it so easy (and fun) to create clip art doodles!  I had a blast drawing today, and just wanted to share a few of my doodles with y'all!  You are welcome to use these in your classrooms or in secured teaching products, but I do ask that you please credit me! I would love to eventually begin offering some more clip art sets, and would love to hear some suggestions for clip art that I could work on for you!  

{Click the picture below to download these 5 doodles for free!}  
I hope you can use these little guys!



15 comments:

Julie said...

Cute, cute!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much - these are adorable! PLEASE make more!!

Stephany Koujou said...

Thank you! These are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Leslie Ann said...

I LOVE these!!!

Aylin Claahsen said...

So very cute- thank you! :)
Aylin
Learning to the Core

First Grade Funtastic said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing them! I can't wait to see what else you come up with. I'd love to see some pictures that go with the letters of the alphabet. :)

Rachel Lamb said...

I LOVE your doodles Sarah!!

Mona said...

Thank you! These are adorable! I love your style.

First Grade Schoolhouse

Unknown said...

I love your doodles, Sarah! (Your snowmen is my favorite!) Thanks so much for sharing about Sketch Express!
Linda
AroundtheKampfire

Linda said...

Your clipart is adorable!

Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing the name of the app! You doodles are amazing!

Sneaker Teacher said...

Super Cute! Can't wait to check out the app!

Mrs. Wathen said...

Simply adorable! I can't wait to see what is yet to come:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Debbie said...

Thank you for letting us know about that great app.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...